By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Arise Advertising Arts’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Arise Advertising Arts’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Arise Advertising Arts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Arise Advertising Arts’s web site are provided “as is”. Arise Advertising Arts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Arise Advertising Arts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Arise Advertising Arts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Arise Advertising Arts’s Internet site, even if Arise Advertising Arts or a Arise Advertising Arts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Arise Advertising Arts’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Arise Advertising Arts does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Arise Advertising Arts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Arise Advertising Arts does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Arise Advertising Arts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Arise Advertising Arts of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Ordering Products and Services
You may purchase certain services through this website. All orders you make through this website are subject to the availability, terms, and other conditions that apply to the particular products and services at the time you place your order. All products and services, their contents, availability, and pricing are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Please fully read the terms and disclaimers accompanying any products or services that you order through this website.
8. Fees, Payment Terms, Account Cancellation.
Arise Advertising Arts charges various one-time and/or recurring fees (“Fees”) for Web Design, hosting costs, website maintenance and other services hereafter “Service” or “Services”. By registering for these Services, you agree to pay Arise Advertising Arts the Fees applicable to the Service type chosen. Unless otherwise stated, all Fees are in U.S. Dollars. Arise Advertising Arts expressly reserves the right to change the Fees at any time, upon notice to you. The Fees do not include any payment for telecommunications and computer hardware, software, telecommunications access charges, lines or connections or other equipment and services required to access and use the Services, which shall be your sole responsibility. All Fees will be billed to your credit card at the current international currency conversion rate if such applies. You are responsible for and shall pay Arise Advertising Arts all applicable currency conversion charges, sales, use, value-added, personal property or other tax, duty or levy of any kind, including interest and penalties thereon (collectively, “Taxes”) for the use of the Services, whether imposed now or hereinafter by any governmental entity. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level that you elect, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
All Fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrades/downgrades, or for months when you did not use the Service. We reserve the right to deactivate your access to any and/or all Services if you fail to pay applicable fees. You must provide current, complete and accurate billing information. You must promptly update all billing information to keep your account current, complete and accurate (such as by furnishing a new billing address, card number or expiration date), and you must promptly notify Arise Advertising Arts if your credit card is canceled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). You agree to promptly pay Arise Advertising Arts in the event of any refusal of your credit card issuer to pay any amount to Arise Advertising Arts for any reason. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In the event you fail to pay any amount when due, Arise Advertising Arts may immediately suspend or terminate this Agreement and your access to any and/or all Services.
Your subscriptions will renew automatically, unless we terminate them or you terminate your subscriptions by providing written or electronic notice through one of the following methods:
Arise Advertising Arts
14019 Washington St
Woodstock, IL 60098
Arise Advertising Arts may at it’s own discretion provide you with alternative methods of terminating your subscriptions but methods other than those listed in this Agreement shall not be considered legally binding
You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Arise Advertising Arts’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.